About the Bank
Established in 1944, Yapi Kredi is the fourth largest private bank in Turkey and among 10 most valuable brands in the country. Yapı Kredi operates as an integrated financial services group in Turkey and abroad. In addition to its extensive domestic network, the Bank maintains an important international presence with wholly-owned subsidiary banks in the Netherlands (Amsterdam), Russia (Moscow), Azerbaijan (Baku) and an off-shore banking unit in Bahrain.
The bank offers wide range of services to international clients: account opening, advisory for investments, credit facilities, leasing, etc.
Required Corporate Documents
- Board Resolution authorising account opening
- Global Business Licence (if applicable)
- Certificate of Good Standing (if applicable)
- Certificate of Incorporation
- Memorandum and Articles of Association / Constitution
- Register of Members and Directors
- Background information (Prospectus / Annual Report / Financial Statements)
- Business Plan
- Organogram, showing company’s structure
Required Personal Documents
For Shareholders above 20%, Directors, Beneficial Owners, Ultimate Beneficial Owners and Authorised Signatories:
- ID Card / current valid Passport
- Recent Proof of Address i.e. Recent Utility Bill / Bank or Credit Card Statement
- Bank Reference letter
Note: all the documents must be translated into Turkish and notarized.
Personal visit is not required.
No initial deposit requirement
No minimum balance requirement
View and domestic transactions. Set up fee – TRY 200 (approx. USD 70)
Debit and Credit Cards
Debit/credit card is available. Additional conditions apply.
Time Required for Account Opening
10 working days, once all required documents received.
Accounts are offered in all major currencies.
- Outgoing transfer – USD 40
- Incoming transfer – 0.5% (min. 20 USD, max. 150 USD)
- Swift fee – USD 10
Account maintenance – USD 15 (semi-annually)