The Isle of Man Aircraft Registry was established to provide a customer focused service for the registration of high quality private and corporate jets and high quality turbine-engine helicopters.
As the only dedicated corporate aircraft register in Europe, the Registry offers high international standards and a competitive scheme of charges. The Registry currently has 16 authorised Airworthiness Surveyors resident in Switzerland, USA, UK and the Isle of Man. The Registry has more than 400 aircrafts on its books.
Our partners believe a pleasure aircraft should be precisely that. We strive to identify our client’s needs, and to take on as much of the administration as we can so our client can enjoy their investment. Our international wealth management background means that we know the value and convenience of private and corporate aviation.
The concept of our aircraft services is similar to our yacht services. We have a dedicated team of professional administrators to provide registration and day-to-day management services. We pride ourselves on being able to offer a fully bespoke aircraft management and registration service, which is complemented by our usual high-quality trust and company administration services.
Our partner provides a wide range of services including:
- Essential tax-efficient structuring of a bespoke aircraft ownership package;
- Application for registration on Isle of Man and other jurisdictions (if required);
- VAT compliance;
- Liaison with the relevant aviation authorities;
- Assisting with finance and mortgage arrangements;
- Preparation of charter contracts;
- Crew payroll administration;
- Accounting and book-keeping.